$10 Sold out
A.BCH Community Overdye will be open until 1st September 2023 for a black overdye for cellulose based garments (see list of acceptable fibres below). This service is great for stubborn stains in your lighter coloured clothing or for faded black items that need a refresh!
All dyes are GOTS approved and performed locally in Melbourne, VIC.
- Please note, prices are per item, please add to cart and then increase (+) the units to match the units you are sending for dyeing within the cart.
- When placing your order you may choose to have your item shipped back to your chosen shipping address ($10 flat rate / $15 express) or you can choose free pickup from our West Melbourne studio. Please note, price does not include the cost of getting your item/s to us.
- Once your order is placed, we'll email you with delivery instructions.
- All items must be delivered to us freshly laundered (clean) and in a package with your name on it so we can make sure your garment gets back to you safely after the dyeing is complete.
- Orders Close: 1st September 2023
- Orders to be received (drop off or by mail) by: 8th September 2023
- Dyeing complete by: 22nd September 2023
- Dyed garments to be returned on: 29th September 2023
For small items like tops, tanks and shirts (or approx 200 grams per item).
Medium sized items like trousers, skirts and shorts (or approx 400 grams per item).
Dresses, Robes, Jackets
Larger items like dresses, robes or jackets (or approx 600 grams per item).
Small percentages of elastane (spandex, lycra), wool or polyester may be tolerated, but results may vary on those fibres in the garment. Please get in touch if you'd like to check with us prior to submitting your order for overdyeing.