AUTUMN READING LIST
A little roundup from us to you. What are you reading right now?
A.BCH Autumn Reading List
A roundup of reading suggestions, interests and curiosities from the season.
- Clothing Data Report (AU)
- Global Scan Report
- Leading Circular 2022
- Materials Change Insights 2022
- Greenwash Danger Zone
- Elkington, J. (2020). Green swans: the coming boom in regenerative capitalism. First edition. New York, Fast Company Press.
- Geyer, R. (2021). The Business of Less: The Role of Companies and Households on a Planet in Peril (1st ed.). Routledge.
- Leach, A. (2021). The World Is on Fire But We’re Still Buying Shoes.
- Wolff, C. (1996). The art of manipulating fabric. Krause, 14.
- A Global Guide to the Best Vintage Store, Resale and Rental Platforms - Vogue Business
- A Vegan Leather Made of Fungi that Can Repair Itself - Science News
- Spring Clean Your Life! - The Guardian
- Our Way of Life is Poisoning Us - The New York Times
If you enjoy bedtime reading like us, check out the A.BCH Sleep Edit so you can wear your values while doing so!